TF Community is just one of the many ways to connect here at Trinity Fellowship!
|What | TF Community provides study and social small groups for you to connect with others and have a safe place to experience Godly community and talk about life. No matter what kind of group you’re looking for, or what stage of life you’re in, we want you to be in community with people who encourage you, help you grow, and have fun!
|When| Our groups meet at different times throughout the week—most commonly—Wednesdays.
- What about childcare?
Childcare is provided by Trinity Fellowship on Wednesday nights only (6:30-8:30p) & Sunday mornings (9:30a). Groups that meet on other nights are responsible for coordinating their own childcare.
- How do I join a Community Group?
Sign up by sending an email to Pastor Chad at email@example.com or attending one on Wednesday night.
- How do I become a Group Leader?
Leaders are required to have attended Trinity Fellowship faithfully for at least 6 months and must have completed “Discover – Church”. Contact Pastor Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about becoming a facilitator or host home.
Summer 2019 SCHEDULE
- TF College | Pastor Kyle Hughes | Building B | Wednesday’s @ 7p ___________________________________________________________________
- Young Adult Bible Study | Pastor Chad Kumpe | Great Hall | Wednesday’s @ 7p _____________________________________________________________
- Adult Bible Study | Various Church Leaders | C102 | Wednesday’s @ 7p ___________________________________________________________
- Women’s Study on Ruth | Deven Daehn | C103 | Wednesday’s @ 7p _______________________________________________________________
- Hispanic Small Group | Pastor Randy Treviño | Gym | Wednesday’s @ 7p _____________________________________________________________
- Beyond The Walls | Lori Eads | Various Locations | Wednesday’s @ 7p ___________________________________________________
- Intercessory Prayer | Lori Eads | A207 | Tuesday’s @ 11a